The International Motor Development Research Consortium (I-MDRC) was created in 2014 as a way to bring together an international body of researchers at various points in their career and from a variety of countries and research backgrounds. Our purpose is to increase visibility and impact of Motor Development research over the next decade through meaningful collaborations.
The Fourth Assembly of the International Motor Development Research Consortium will be co-hosted with the CIAPSE (Congres International sur I'Activite Physique e le Sport chez l"Enfant) in Verona, Italy from September 11-14, 2019. All proposals are due April 1, 2019. For more information please check out the Fourth Assembly page for more news and links to the conference website.
Doctoral Student Funding Opportunity at USC
Full-Time Doctoral (Ph.D.) Graduate Assistant in Physical Education Pedagogy (up to 3 years)
Follow us on Twitter @IMDRC_MotorDev for the latest Motor Development research news, articles, and stay connected!
Join the I-MDRC List Serv today to stay connected with our organization.
To join the MOTORDEV listserv:
- Send an email to: LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU
- Leave the SUBJECT field blank.
- In the BODY field (the area where the email message is typed), include the text message: SUBSCRIBE Motordev [your name].
- NOTE: do not include the brackets when you type your name
- You will receive confirmation and further instructions in a reply message.
- NOTE: there is no “e” on LISTSERV
To unsubscribe from the MOTORDEV listserv:
- Send an email addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message (not subject line, but in the message box): unsubscribe Motordev
- Send message.
- This must be done from the email you used to sign onto the Motordev listserv.